Explore New Ways to Fulfill the Needs of Today's Seniors — and Improve Your Bottom Line
- Thursday, April 8, 2010
- 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. (registration at 8 a.m.)
- Lancaster Country Club
1466 New Holland Pike, Lancaster, PA
Navigate the challenges of the “new normal” in senior living management by attending the 9th annual Senior Living Conference sponsored by Horst Construction. It’s one of the mid-Atlantic region’s premier learning and networking opportunities exclusively for senior living executives. Register today.
Jim Moore, President of Moore Diversified Services and a leading national consultant to the senior housing and health care industries will discuss “Strategies for Moving Forward in an Uncertain Environment,” reviewing changes to senior care management in the last twelve months and tactics for creating a positive future. Moore’s latest book is titled, “Independent Living and CCRCs: Survival, Success & Profitability Strategies for Not-for-Profit Sponsors and For-Profit Owners/Operators.”
Other featured presenters include:
• Steven Jeffrey, Director of Ziegler Capital Markets, who will provide a financial update on senior living financing in the Northeast U.S. and beyond.
• Joseph E. Murphy, NHA, CEO, The Masonic Villages of PA, who will present "GAO - Is More CCRC Oversight Required to Protect Residents?"
• Orla Nugent, President, PALA, who will review the path to the new Assisted Living Regulations for AL providers in the Commonwealth of PA.
• Tom Anderson, Corporate Manager, August Mack Environmental, a national engineering firm focusing on energy and environmental issues, who will present “Low Hanging Fruit for Energy and Environmental Change in Senior Care Communities.”
Register now here. Contact Beth Mack at Horst Construction at 717-581-9981 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. See our portfolio of senior living construction projects.
Horst Construction is a leader in the construction of senior-living facilities and an advocate for change in developing more comfortable, more homelike spaces at all care levels. In 2001, we began hosting an annual Senior Living Conference to help senior- living decision-makers stay abreast of trends, promising changes and looming challenges in senior housing. During the conference, nationally acclaimed guest speakers present in-depth perspectives on the senior-living industry while addressing timely topics, including:
- Planning and developing new housing styles
- Renovating old housing to meet popular trends
- Catering to senior lifestyles with asked-for amenities
- Energy costs and their increasing impact
- Culture change and its effect on medical care
- Successfully marketing your senior living community in a competitive environment
Each conference takes place in a relaxed atmosphere where everyone is encouraged to break into smaller groups, discuss new topics and learn the best practices that have helped other communities improve and grow. It's a day filled with new ideas and profitable solutions for you. (Breakfast and lunch are provided.)
|Our new podcast series will help you respond to the challenges and opportunities in today's senior living market. Listen now.|